Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using these CollegeAmerica Web pages (the "CA Site"). By using the CA Site you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the CA Site.
- Copyright and Proprietary Rights. This World Wide Web
site is the property of CA and its licensors and is protected by
United States and International Copyright laws. All copyright,
trademark, and other proprietary rights in the CA Site and in the
software, text, graphics, design elements, audio, music and all
other materials originated or used by CA at its site (the "CA
Information") are reserved to CA and its licensors
- You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the CA Information or information accessed at other sites through links made at the CA Site ("Other Sites") other than printing out or downloading portions of the text and images for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not modify the CA Site, Other Sites, or any material residing on such Sites.
- You shall observe copyright and other restrictions imposed by Other Sites. You may not use the CA Site or Other Sites in any manner that infringes the rights of any person or entity.
- Domain names and trademarks of Other Sites, or contained in information accessed at Other Sites, are the sole property of their respective owners. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by CA should be inferred.
- Responsibility for Content. CA does not screen, edit or
review material submitted by users. CA can therefore accept no
responsibility or liability for any material which may reside in or
is accessed by the CA Site other than CA Information. CA has no
responsibility with respect to Other Sites.
You may not link, upload, post or transmit any illegal, obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate material to the CA Site. You agree to indemnify CA from any damage, loss, cost or expense which may be incurred by CA as a result of the material you link, upload, post, or transmit to the CA Site. CA has no duty to review or edit materials submitted by users. Any such materials may be removed by CA at any time for any reason.
- Exclusions Of Warranties. No warranties of any kind are made with respect to the CA Site or information, or Other Sites. CA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CA SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE ACCURATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CA SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
- Submissions. All concepts, ideas, comments, manuscripts, illustrations, and all other materials disclosed or offered to CA on or in connection with this Site are submitted without any restrictions or expectation of confidentiality. CA shall have no financial or other obligations to you when you submit such information, nor shall you assert any proprietary or moral right of any kind with respect to such submissions. CA shall have the right to use, publish, reproduce, transmit, download, upload, post, display or otherwise distribute your submissions in any manner without notice or compensation to you.
- Export Controls. Your use of the CA Site will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that govern the export of technical data.
- Choice Of Law And Jurisdiction. This CA Site is operated from our offices in the State of Utah, United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without reference to any conflict of law principles.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CA OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
- Limitation of Claims. Any action on any claim against CA must be brought by the user within one (1) year following the date the claim first accrued, or shall be deemed waived.
- Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between the parties and may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties.
By posting content on CollegeAmerica's Social Media Sites you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the social sites themselves and in particular you represent, warrant and agree that no content submitted, posted, transmitted, or shared by you will infringe upon the rights of any third party.
CollegeAmerica accepts no responsibility or liability for any data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, images, video, messages, or any other materials whatsoever ("Content") generated by you and publicly posted on CollegeAmerica's Social Media Sites. We expect that all participants post Content that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole.
Specifically, we do not tolerate the following Content:
- Language that is abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Vulgar language or offensive material
- Sales/promotion of goods or services, or links to other sites
- Advocacy of illegal or immoral activity
- Anything that infringes or may infringe copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights
- Files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people's computers
CollegeAmerica has no obligation to monitor CollegeAmerica's Social Media Sites. However, CollegeAmerica reserves the right to remove any Content that does not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who repeatedly violates them.
Content posted by users and by CollegeAmerica employees who are not CollegeAmerica spokespersons do not necessarily reflect the view of CollegeAmerica.
By posting content on our Social Media Sites, you grant CollegeAmerica the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and/or display such content for any CollegeAmerica purpose.